Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lingerie Shopping = Total Party Wipeout

Lingerie shopping.  I hate shopping in general.  Lingerie shopping, however, is special in that I simultaneously love and hate it.  I went with a friend today because she needed a new bra.

Let me begin by asking WHO in heaven's name needs to wear a size 40FFF bra.  Is there a racial bonus that makes this happen, or does one simply take the feat Silicon Valley to make this happen?

Secondly, why are all the bras that are on sale the size 40FFF mentioned above?  Don't regular people need sales on bras too?  Why should I have to pay more for a bra just because I have a normal chest size?

Lastly, how long does it freaking take to buy a bra???  Must one really try on every single bra in the store to find one that holds boobs???  Don't they all do the same damn thing???  All bras fit the same armor slot, last I checked.

I'll grant you this.  The set bonus for having matching bras and panties is pretty awesome.  :)  That I DO like about lingerie shopping.  The set bonus, and the charisma bonus.  My diplomacy rolls are much better when I'm wearing a corset.

1 comment:

  1. I hate lingerie shopping...it's my repressed sexuality from growing up Baptist I know, but I always feel like I'm being judged by what sort of underwear I buy.
    "oh, she's buying sexy stuff. She must be trying to get laid. Oh she doesn't have a wedding ring, what a slut."

    I know it's ridiculous, but it's the only sort of shopping that makes me uncomfortable...

    ReplyDelete